Monday, March 23, 2009

Next Monday...

Harrison will be 12 years old. It is so hard to believe that 12 years ago today I was in the hospital and came home with no baby. I thought my water broke, but Dr. Byers informed me that Harrison just made me pee on myself 3 TIMES!!!!! He was finally born a week later on Easter Sunday at around 6:00 in the morning. I feel like I should be in mourning because my oldest child will be officially a teen in a year and so much has changed over the past 12 years to effect his little life. I so hope that when he does look back over his life some day that he remembers his childhood with the same affection that I remember mine. I hope his memories are full of joy and happiness not heartache and pain. I hope that as he continues through his journey of life that when he thinks of his mom, he feels the same for me as I do my dad-THAT HIS MOM ROCKS!!!!!!!!

No comments: