Saturday, April 4, 2009

Have I totally lost my mind?

For Harrison's birthday I offered ( I must have been out of it) to let him have a sleep over party; therefore tonight I have 5 Pre-teen boys and Preston in my house. They have two TVs in Harrison's room playing non stop video games and I continue to hear the drums being played and each time I look it is a different boy playing them. Oh boy, now the electric guitar has started. BUT HERE'S THE AMAZING THING....Preston is laying in the floor in the den being quiet. I think he is just gaining his 2nd wind.

Actually it is kind of nice hearing Harrison have a great time with all his friends. Makes me feel like a successful parent.

P.S. I don't think any man could survive this, but since I am an old pro at sleep overs this should be fun.

No comments: