1. Don't decide to play Noah's Ark in the bathtub and flood the floor.
2. Don't hit the frogs in the pool with a baseball bat just to see how far they will fly.
3. Don't decide to fix yourself a large glass of "homemade" Kool-Aid, spill it and not wipe it up.
4. Don't play hide and seek with the cat and hide the cat where he can't get out (like in the closet).
5. Don't take your nice big stack of clean clothes and throw them in the bottom of your closet, under your bed or back in you dirty clothes hamper.
6. Don't tell her you need $20 for the field trip and it was due yesterday.
7. Don't surprise her with pet frogs or lizards in your bedroom.
8. Don't decide to totally rearrange your bedroom including furniture and then not finish it making your room look like an F5 tornado hit it.
9. Don't blow your nose without a tissue and say "Look MOM" with a wonderful stream of snot hanging down your face. (This also includes picking your nose and wiping boogers.)
10. Don't bring home a new dog, cat, bird, hamster, fish, lizard, etc. without asking first. Wait, just don't bring one home!!!!
11. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE HER A HUG AND TELL HER YOU LOVE HER-no matter how big you are.
P.S. I speak from experience!!!!!!!!!!!!